Comment on page
How to install the script & any dependencies after purchasing
- 2.Extract the folder inside to your resources/ folder
- 3.Execute the .SQL file included in the config/ directory, this will populate the database with required tables. For organisation, each table used has a prefix of "icyphone_"
- 4.Edit both client & server config lua files in the config/ directory. Read each and every config line & comment to ensure you have setup everything to your liking
- 5.For help going through the config, please view the walkthrough:
- 1.Edit the UI config in the interface/config/ directory
- 1.config.json includes all regular settings for the UI (Disabling apps, etc.)
- 2.If changing, the resource must be restarted for the changes to take effect.
- 2.Download xsound from the link above (if you dont already have it)
- 3.Download screenshot-basic from the link above (if you dont already have it)
- 4.Extract xsound & screenshot-basic into your resources/ folder
- 5.Edit your server.cfg or resources.cfg and append the following (Make sure all dependencies are started beforehand): ensure xsound ensure screenshot-basic ensure icy-phone